A warm fusion of toasted vanilla, comforting amber, and cedarwood. When lit, this candle envelops your space in the familiar embrace of vanilla, followed by the velvety warmth of amber. The subtle cedarwood undertone adds depth and a touch of the outdoors.
It’s comforting, earthy, and a warm compliment to any space in the fall season.
Top: Heliotrope, Orange Flower, Patchouli
Middle: Cashmir Wood, Amber, Tonka Bean
Base: Amber, Cedarwood, Sheer Musk
- Hand poured in our Westbrook, Maine fragrance studio
- Creamy, all natural coconut soy wax
- Combination of essential and fragrance oils
- Burn time: 50 hours (20 for travel size)
- USA sourced wood wicks
- 100% phthalate and paraben free
- Vessels are refillable through our Candle Refill Service